May 3, 2008

Lock & Load

Do you know what is SYYC stands for??

That is a very cool graphic design. The green colour looks like poison. The yoyos seems familiar but cannot guess wat is it.

Anyway it will be held on 23 & 24 May 2008 at Suntec City, Singapore. I wish to come and watch this championship but I get the feeling that my desire will not be fullfill. I think Im still underage and that kind of case really pisses me. Well still got next year which I am officially above age.

Go to YYAS.org for more info about SYYC08.

This my friend from Singapore.I met him 2 years ago playing yoyo. Don't know wether he still remembers me. Check out him doing locking>>


Wanna know more about his locking. Check this video out.



Vey famous among the lockers. Everyone admired his lock. Keep up dude!!!

No comments: