June 27, 2008

Decisions

Congratz to Pandu Putri for getting 2nd place. And also especially PBSM for getting 1st place. Althought it was unexpected for them to win but they trained harder than us.

Well after the announcement, all were very sad and so Pn. Ernice,Randall,Jia Jann talked about how we did and all that. Randall was trying to make funny jokes coz he knows that we all were very sad crying. PATAH SEMANGAT. Pn. Ernice said that we all marched were the best so far but it was the teachers who judged it not an experience marching judge. If it was we could have won.

And final speech from Nasri, he announce that he wants to quit from his position as komander and never join kadet polis again. I maybe know the reason why. Everyone was shocked when they heard that and cried non-stop. Even I cried OK but not long lar. I know that when he quits, Kadet Polis will DIE. I mean like Kadet Polis will never become great as it was right now and we all have to start from the begining again. Luckly En.Kamal was there and pujuk him not to quit. Everyone denied the fact he cannot quit and everyone wants him in.

Well En.Kamal berjaya to pujuk him and he will stay for 1 more year. So the happy faces came back. At the end we had some pizzas. DELICIOUS. Then we all say goodbye to Randall for all his hardwork.

Then I soon realize that after this, I cannot do anything more for kadet polis i mean there's a fullstop ahead of me.I regreted for not going to Kadet Polis for 2 years because of my laziness and now I dunno what to do next. I heard that Yee Cheng and Jia Jann joined form 6 just because of Kadet Polis and they happy that they made that choice. Randall and Nadiah also regret that they didn't join form 6 and they keep coming back to skool because he miss kp a lot. Not just them, all the members who finished school came to back to see us because they missed being a kadet polis a lot.

And so I have a lot of decisions to make that will be part of my life. Should I join form 6 and continue with Kadet Polis or shouldn't I???

No comments: