July 24, 2008

Missing my M-yo Family

I miss my M-yo family so much. How long has it been already? I guess about few months. I hope everything over there at Asian Avenue is ok. Celebrity picture with Jacklyn Victor at Dorsett Regency Hotel. I missed it :(Asia Pacific 2006 Malaysia. The best days i ever had with other yoyo players across Japan,Singapore,Thailand,Taiwan,Korea,Hong Kong, Philipines, Indonesia.
SPCA show at 1 Utama last year. Saw alot of artist like Jason Lo, Y2K, DJ Uno (Pop Shuvit), Disagree, VJ Dom (a hot guy and a part time smoker), and alot more i cannot remember cause it was last year. I still have the hat that they gave us. RADIOACTIVE ROX!!!
Charity Show at .....i forgot :( A lot of orphans there. Thanks to Dorsett Regency Hotel for inviting us. P.S the food was great!
OMG this is Raymond from INVERTED COMA!!! inverted coma?? wats that? A local malaysian band. This guy is also the web designer for our m-yo website. Friendly person.
All of my yoyos are kept in there. I think that drawer is gonna be full soon.

Those 3 posters are MYYC from 2005 and 2007.
I joined since the first MYYC started (2005) but didn't manage to go finals.

MYYC 2 at Sunway Pyramid. I'm proud of myself for getting the highest score in the premilinary round (of coz la got into finals). But didn't win top 3 :(

Last year's MYYC 2007 at Maju Junction KL. The place is not crowded because the mall is new. But the stage was quite big compared to last years. Well this time i joined the OS-offstring division and 2A- double-hand looping division. Got both divisions into finals :) but only won 3rd place for 2A. At least i leave with a bronze medal. I was happy that time because the M-yo committee members (B.O.D) decided to pick me to join them. When they're gone leaving M-yo club, its up to the young ones to do their job like they are doing right now. For now, im only begining to learn a few things from them. Im sorry for not being able to attend every meeting because of my SPM year.

Well some of the photos are gone because of the computer rosak last time.

This years MYYC 2008 will be held on the 23/8/08-24/8/07 at Berjaya Times Square. That's a big place to have a competition. Not sure yet to join or not or either stop by to check it out. But my vission is to have MYYC at other states so that it won't always be MYYC in central city.

This post is quite long ,don't u think so? Better go right now coz my neck is killing me.

No comments: