August 7, 2008

BLACK LOTUS

The BlACK LOTUS.

It's a name of my trick that I have been working on for the upcoming Malaysian Yoyo Championship 2008 on 23-24/8 at Times Square.

Why i named it?? Surely because the trick is super amazing and was played before but then it was forgotten. This time I'm gonna bring that trick back to life in the yoyoing scene.

Why is it called Black Lotus?
At first I was gonna call it White Lotus but then talked to Jun Hsien about the trick name he suggested to name it Black Lotus because White sounds like too pure for him. I told him that White stands for the strings which is white in colour. But then Black sounds abit cooler. Lotus? If you can guess the character from the anime Naruto then you know the secret behind the trick.


I really hope and wish this trick 'BLACK LOTUS' to be performed at MYYC08 well. I hope I don't screw it up.

this is what i called a professional yoyo player who named after his trick as mark of his success.

No comments: