August 14, 2008

Miss Playing :(

Wong Mew Choo loss to Lu Lan by 7-21, 27-29.
Doubles Men: Kien Keat-Boon Heong loss to Indonesian by 21-16, 21-18.
Wong Choong Han won the first set 21-14 but then loss 21-17, 21-18.
I guess no more Olympics for him.
Lim Chong Wei is undefeated. Hope he'll win againts China Lin Dan. Win the our fist gold!!!


Im so hyped up watching too much badmintons while I'm suppose to study :P. Really hate going to school and miss this match because it starts at 10a.m. When is the final?? I hope it's not on weekends because I'll be in PD with no Astro. Hope RTM will be usefull to play the match.

Wow. How I miss playing badminton so much ever since after my grandfather died. Haven't been playing for about 8 years. I hope to play again soon. +my basics really sux last time play at school. Can't even hit the shuttle. memalukan...

No comments: