June 20, 2008

Reborn

Yes I can finally blog. Streamyx is getting sucky right now. Everything is slow.

Firstly I want to say thank you to all my friends who wished me on my birthday.

Tx for the dolphin Jun Hsien yet I still have your ship model that u gave me last year. Which makes me thinking that the dolphin and the ship is kinda connected. I think that u love the sea so much.

Thanks for the chesse cake sis althought the cake makes my tummy go cirit-birit every time I eat.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I just bought a new yo-yo for rm60.



Its not original coz its a bootleg but it plays well. My friend deliver this yoyo to my house by Poslaju on Tuesday but no ones home so didn't take the yoyo. So i called the Poslaju PJ Centre to re-deliver on the next day which I forgot myself that I will be at skool marching but no one will be at home again. So on Wednesday went back home at 4.30pm after marching. I was worried that I have to call the Poslaju again to re-deliver again. BUT half the way from the playgorund at the back of Edusmart and straight to my house, I saw the Poslaju delivery service. So I ran and chased the poslaju all the way. Luckily I manage to get to him in time as he was about to leave from my house coz he honned twice and no one was in. Fuuh luckily no need to call Poslaju again.

Kadet Polis marching formation I think got few chances only to win bcos every unit uniform is doing the same formation as us. I hope you all lose we win. That's fair right :P

So anyone wants to go out catch a movie or something coz I got nothing to do at home.

No comments: