June 15, 2008

Vanakam

Hey guyz. I haven't been blogging for so loonngg. Berita Terkini...

Buko from Duncan Crew Japan arrived in Malaysia late midnight yesterday. I dunno whats her reason for here. If there's any chance to meet her then it would be a blast!!!. (Lazy to post a foto of her since some of u dunno her).

Hari Kantin is tomorrow. So my wallet is sure gonna bocor for the whole recess.

Pancaragam Pasukan Kadet Polis Marching Team for Hari Sukan. Aiyooh malas lar nak kawad. Im gonna turn into *nigger for the whole next 2 weeks. This is my first time marching for sports day. Im so nervous.

G.E.M.I.N.I.!!! Not gonna tell u when. Gonna keep it low-profile about this just to see how many people remember my birthday. Hoping this year's will be a happy day for me. Do buy me a presentz for me ya :P

Anyway that was just some news. Yesterday went to Atria for PJI meeting. Just so you know that Im joining Leo Club of PJI. Registration rm60!!!!. Anyway I went to Toyzbar at Atria-lah to see the yoyo collection showcase. As soon as I reach there, all the yoyo showcase was gone!!! OMFG those yoyos are rare and worth alot of money. Some of them are limited edition and some of them are modified yoyos. So I ask the salesperson about where did they all go. He told me that the company took all of it back. Dunno where's that company now. I was just thinking that if I can get those yoyos it will be a perfect yoyo showcase for our yoyo store. Which m-yo is still planning on this.

How sad it was that all the yoyos were taken away :(

Oh well. That's what happens when not many people shops there.

No comments: