July 5, 2008

Boring

Haizz so boring. Today was suppose to wait for my cousin coz he's coming to my house for a night which he didn't come. Did nothing at home. I was so Alone at my house. Dad went to Gentam,Mom got work, i can guess that my brother is dating again as always everyday with his gf. Had lunch at McD and ate the double spicy chicken mcdeluxe. Comment: Wasted my money. The whole day was watching tv, read manga, study acc awhile, tv again, back to computer again. No games to play lar. All games are done playing.

SERIOUSLY LOR ITS DAMN BORING.

Last wednesday after RKA day, went to Cinelleisure with Zuza,Alif,n Raj. Went there at 1.30 and waited until 3.00. How tiring is that. Well at least I went to Sony Style and checked out their gears. That place is like a dream. I tested their Sony a350 and i can say that it's AMAZING. I want it so badly. Then test play their Playstation 3. Well I can say that their video image is better. Then test play again the slimmer PSP. The game was boring so nothing to say.

Waited for Zuza to come then went to cinelleisure to meet up with Raj and Alif. They said that the ticket movie was out. So we walked to One Utama. Reached there and took a shortcut lift to GSC. Raj and Alif wants to watch The Hulk but me and Zuza wanted to watch Wanted. So we splited to watch different movies.

Yes Jun Hsien. You're right. I wasn't hang out with just the guys :P. Me and Zuza watched Wanted together. I can't believe they split us up to watch Hulk. Anyway the movie was awesome. The begining was damn nice and that guy face was funny. Feel grooze during the slicing and all those stuff. Its kinda awesome that a bullet can swing. But its kinda stupid how a cotton give orders to the Fraternity. The ending was like the begining except that its was funny.

Finished the movie at 6 then went back home for tuition at 7.30. Reached home and quickly bathed and dinner but then suddenly my teacher was sick and didn't come. You could at least tell me earlier.

Oh well had an awesome Wednesday. Thanks Zuza for inviting me to the movies.


ANYONE GOING FOR CHEER08 ?

I WANT TO GO TO KEM MUAFAKAT!!!

No comments: