July 15, 2008

heLLo

Ahoi matez!!

Long time nvr blog. Lazy lar... Well here goes the story.

I went to Kem Muafakat last friday till sunday. Overall the kem was oklah. Noth much to say about it. I heard that last year activity was better than this year. The most part i hated about kem was fear of leeches. MY FOBIA!!! Why?? coz they so geli even im scared of maggots and all other insects. DISGUSTING!!!

So on sunday came home at 1.30 pm. Checked my email for awhile. Then i decided to hibernate for 9 years... No la just 9 hours. I can't believe i slept that long. Then i woke up and no one was in house, they all went out. Luckly they left some money to eat Mcd. Im feeling that Mcd's food is getting suckier and i can even smell food that is the same smell as their garbage at their back shop. Well i ate it though nothing else to eat.

Yess 'she' finally add me in myspace. At first i thought her front picture profile was kinda ugly BUT on the other pictures she looks kinda ______.


Haha simply dun wan to let u guys see her face. Wanna see profile? Check at my myspace but u have to join first.

We're just friends ok. Nothing else. Dun simply say something that u dun meant to say.
I actually haven't met her before but i went to her school for Volleyball MSSD at SMKSU. She's been chasing my number ever since after the tournament. Long time nvr sms-ed her due to me n her low on credit. She's kinda veryveryverry girlish person i mean like she talk like Flash.

Anyway she's ok la. If there's any chance to meet her then im not sure if im ready yet. VERY SHY LAR...

No comments: