January 5, 2009

HELLO again

Hey guys. I know it's been 2 and half months from my previous post. So i just decided to blog something since someone kept me to update. Let's see what happened last 2 months.

OCTOBER: Fucking missed out the AP08 at Singapore (Asia Pacific Yoyo Competition 2008). I was really really wanted to go to that competition but thanks to SPM I nvr get to see my friends from all over the world.
This is what happens at AP08. They got new friends, but I only got same friend from 2007.

NOVEMBER: SPM started and was busy studying all subjects. Since i was so bored studying, I went to compete at the CYYC08 (Central Yoyo Contest 08). I only joined the 2A divison ( Double loop category). I got 4TH place which is bad. Playing 2A is not easy as it looks and it's even harder than other divisons. My parents didn't know that I joined this competition so I gave them an excuse to go which was TO SEE MY FRIEND WHO CAME ALL THE WAY FROM SINGAPORE. To tell u the truth I DID NOT LIE TO THEM. Figure it out yourself why I did not lie.

Thank you to FAJAR SIDDIQ for inviting me to his team. IM FINALLY ON A INTERNATIONAL YOYO TEAM!!!!!. This team is just a new born baby and it will grow to even stronger than other teams. This team is only for 4A Offstring professional player. MY TEAM LOGO.


TEAM MALAYSIA and TOS LEADER FAJAR SIDDIQ. ( second from left)

I am now one of the team of TEAM OFFSTRING SUPERHEROES. The link is at the side and make sure u view the CREW section. Especially my profile.


DECEMBER: Finally SPM ended on the first day of the month with BLOODY F**K-ing ACCOUNTS which they changed the question which they usually asked the same question every year. That paper totally pissed off ALL of accounts students.

Got myself ready to buy cloths for prom. During prom was QUIET but the band was good especially Bus Company and Repulse. These 2 bands are going to be famous soon. We danced all night long until the prom ends. Later after that we wanted to go for shisha but so many ppl were there. Actually alot Bangla shishaed every place. So we all decided to drink. That's right BEER drinks. My first beer was the worst. Note to self: NVR EVR DRINK BEER AGAIN!!!! GO SHISHA BETTER THAN DRINK BEER. We went back to Wai Yew's house to stay over since some of them were abit tipsy. *not me. So prom talk is over.


On New Years Eve, Me and the gang went countdown at the Curve. It was my first time countdown with them. We all sprayed cans to each other. It was very crowded yet we did get our spot to watch the firworks.
There's not much photos coz im not a camwhore type of person. But I do like to be the person who takes. I wonder how long Im gonna get my own dSLR camera...

BTW, congratz to Chien Lung for a new gf on that day itself . There's no need for '....' who the person is coz everybody knows.

JANUARY: Everyone started their kolej life in Taylors. For me well, I just got a job at KENNY ROGER'S AT TROPICANA CITY MALL. I hope it's worth working there but luckly so many of my friends work there but different store. Mostly all of my malay friends.

Make sure u guys have dinner or lunch over there ok!

Upcoming next: South Yoyo Contest 2009 at Melaka at Mahkota Parade. NEXT WEEK BABY!!! I JUST HOPE IM NOT WORKING ON THAT DAY. Too bad some of you are stuck at Taylors and Im enjoying my holiday.

No comments: