January 9, 2009

Tiring and tiring

This is a bad starting for my 2009. I feel tired every single day working at Kenny Rogers.

Actually walking from SS2 to Tropicana is what makes me tired. By next week I'll be cycling there but lets just hope no one steals it when I lock it up.

Finally I got a break for 2 days due to reason for going to YOUTH09 and STAR EDUCATION FAIR. Next sunday i'll have to ask the manager again for a break coz i'll be going to Melaka.

The past days of working, there was an unexpected guest came for dinner.

Yesterday Nicole David came to my shop!!!!! and I was the one who took her order!!!!!
Today Tan Sue Vern and Samantha (JNJ Secretary) came and I took their orders. Samantha had a new hair cut which is hot.

Im not sure wether I should quit by end of February or literally before SPM results Mac.

But today I feel much better working and I've dah biasa dgn kerja like this.


BTW**********

Check out my yoyo interview with Team Offstring Superheroes. Here's the link.
Comment my picture ok guys. It's HOT & NEW


Do drop by Kenny Roger's at Tropicana Mall.

No comments: