February 12, 2009

DIMARAH adalah DISEKSA

Well im totally right about the topic. U will feel the pain when someone is mad at you, and that happens to me thrice today.

First, I went to KRR class wearing jeans. The teacher was mad at me wearing jeans since i shud be wearing black pants. Luckly I wasn't kicked out of the program but during the whole class, the teacher seems not satisfied with me. That's scary.

Second, my manager found out about it and scold me too. But it was not that bad. I wonder who was the big mouth who told her... Turns out i got my payment cek today and was planning to get it. But since she found out about the problem, im already scared to face her up. Not just them, I bet she told the whole staff about it. Now it's gonna be a big problem when I show up my face tmr. May god be with me.

Third, I've made someone really mad and the person is not a person who you shouldn't mess with.seriously. U'll be dead when u made him mad. Now im totally scared to face him up coz i'll be crushed into pieces. Looks like i gotta skip the meeting this saturday to cool him off but he won't let it off easily. To the person who I stole from, IM SORRY. I thought u already made the deal with that kid so the post was like tak usik langsung.

Let all this negative energy be pass by and forget about what happend and let's move forward.

No comments: