February 5, 2009

I Am Pist!!!!

I am so pissed like hell!!!!

First I am pissed at THEM!!! U know who you are!!! U always rejects everything i ask. I dun care a shit of what you're doing and I'm not gonna ask u guys again. I dun care if you are reading this but at least u know that I'm so pissed at you guys.
A couple of minutes should be just fine but you all just had to do it.
Do you know that I am so lonely right now that I got no one to talk to everyday.
Do you know how sad i am right now writing this down.

Second I am pissed some of the workers at my restaurant. Why are they bullying me for no reason!!!! Is it just to get the glamour or something. At least you don't have to give me a name!!!!! F**CKING IDIOT PEOPLE WHO NVR GETS HOW I FEEL WHEN THEY CALL ME THAT!!!! It hurts my heart you know that!!! And it's embarrassing to the guys around there!!!!

Third I am pissed that I nvr informed of anything ever since my dissapearance in the yoyoing scene. I've been training every single day making new tricks and improving them so that I can make my name proud during my performance. Last performance I had was only 2 shows and thats it after a year!!! I know that you guys think he's an idiot but he's true friend and who cares of what he's doing. And also please DO NOT CALL ME "APA KO NAK!!!" u guys think im not mad izzit well you are wrong. I only kept it inside me so that it won't ruined our friendship.

Do you think I'm taking it all of what u guys said to me is a JOKE??!! U guys a hell wrong!!!! I AM ALWAYS SERIOUS AND I'M NOT TAKING ANYTHING IN OF EVERY CONVERSATION
WHEN U GUYS MAKING A JOKE OUT OF ME!!!

The next time I won't share or ask u guys again unless u really feel bad about yourself.

And also I am sorry because I HAVE NO HEART FOR U GUYS ON VALENTINES DAY.

No comments: