January 29, 2009

Things to buy and the money problem

There's a lot of things that I wanted to buy for myself but my problem is that Im gonna spend too much of my money. Yet my salary is not in my bank because got some account problem.

Wishlist:
  1. Sony Alpha 200 - rm 1200
  2. PSP - rm800
  3. Nike Dunk shoes / Converse shoes -rm120
  4. New Jeans -rm 60
  5. Yoyojam Aquarius + Strings - rm160
Well that's my list to buy. Even thought its short but the cost is very high but the value is simply how much my guessed.

There's more also, my friend asked me wether to DRIVE A PLANE!!! at Subang just so that I could test my fear but there's problem coz to drive that plane is gonna cost me about rm400!!!! Sometimes there's good and bad kesan if i take that offer from him.

Good: I get to learn how to fly on an airplane because training is provided by instructors.

Bad: I will lose rm400!!!
Maybe the flight training might take about 1-2hours only. I mean come on I dun think im gonna spend rm 400 for just 2 hours!! That would be wasted from my 1 month work.

I still havent decide sama ada to take it or not coz i maybe going for pilot training and there's still some other time to experience it right.

So my problem is my money and i want more money $_$. That's right I want the green stuff coz its making me crazy!!!

No comments: