January 18, 2009

Goodbye and Hello Again

Yup I went to Melaka yesterday and came back today. Damn it i should've went back tmr than today, i guess i didn't planned well for my trip. Sorry there aren't any photos to tell you guys about my trip coz i ain't a camewhore type of person and also i dun really use phone camera alot.

On Saturday I worked on morning shift from 8.30am to 4.30pm. Work was very normal to me and didn't felt any tired at all. Then went back home and pack up my stuff and shower and all that. After that quickly walk to LRT Taman Bahagia straight to Masjid Jamek then walk to Puduraya. I managed to reach there in time coz the weather was going to rain. I guess im lucky.

Went on the bus Transnational Double-Decker!!!! My first time sitting on a double decker. It's good that they follow the schedule exactly 7pm. During the perjalanan, was trying to get my eyes shut but somehow someone was SNORRING very LOOOUUD!!! I only got 30min of sleep and i stayed awake the rest of the trip. But still i had to hear that guy snorring but thank god finally his phone rang and he woke up.

Reaching to Melaka Sentral I had to tahan kencing like 30min. I guess I shouldn't drink 100plus on the bus. Reached there and rush to the toilet and ****PRIVATE MOMENT****
After that took a cab to Mahkota Parade where Dimi and the guys are there. I can't believe it cost me rm18 because it's a permanent price. Then reached to Mahkota Parade and looked for the guys at Dataran Pahlawan.

Last time I went to Dataran Pahalawan the place was still closing but now the place it's like dream. So then met up with the guys and had dinner with them at some cafe over there. After that we jalan-jalan to a field. The field was so nice and peacefull and well cut and cold and windy at night. It felt so good sitting there. Played yoyo for a while and met up with Raymond and the others.

Later we head to our apartment. The apartment is not that bad except that i nvr get to try the swimming pool coz i only got 1 day over there. Slept in a room with dimi,kong and hassan. Slept around 1.30am, everybody was asleep except hassan who was crazy watching XXX.

Ok then the next day. The competition day. Shall skip straight to the competition.

Luckly I was going 3rd to go. I wasn't really nervous that day but i felt abit only and cause me a stomach ache. During my performance I cooled myself down and perform following the song. Did a couple of mistakes and made some yabai tricks just to get high marks. There's nothing else i can tell u about my performance kecuali u guys can wait for the video.

Well then went back via taxi to the bus station before the prizing ceremony. Luckly manage to get there in time. That was the time i headed home. The end.


No comments: