January 15, 2009

Tiring and tiring #2

Been working everyday lately. Yesterday was closing shift which i hate the most. Yesterday got new promotion which only valid for 1 day.

The first promotion was if u buy a complementry meal or buy above rm50, u'll get to eat free Kenny Roger's meal for 1 year. FREE!!! The second promotion is after the first promotion finished. The promotion is that if u buy 1 Quater Meal, U'll get another FREE Quater Meal. That would be like rm15-rm18 (including drinks) but normally it'll cost rm32.

Yesterday I work at 10 am. When i arrived there, the place was totally packed. So many ppl came very early but normally everyday not many ppl came. It was so busy tight over here and there.

My workmates were not their own like always because yesterday they were like very stress and scold me like no reason sometimes.

But im glad it's finally over but it was tiring working from 10am to 11pm. Can u guess how many hours is that.

I shall be going to Melaka tomorrow night at 7pm. Should reach there by 8.30 or 9pm. Now my only problem is my bus ticket to go back home and a place to stay for a night.
My freestyle ain't ready yet but im confirmed with my freestyle song. Im just gonna play normal tricks like Mickey used that song.

I finally bought a new shirt and a long-sleeve shirt about rm90. Hehe can't show u guys the shirts but i'll be wearing it for this sunday at the contest.

Till then, u'll know where i might be.

No comments: